Rob treats both adult and paediatric urological patients. He manages all paediatric urological conditions, with special interest in:
- Hypospadias including foreskin reconstruction (single and staged repairs)
- Antenatally detected urinary tract anomalies; antenatal counselling
- Voiding dysfunction and enuresis
- Adolescent urology
- Laparoscopy including nephrectomy, pyeloplasty, staged orchidopexy and varicocele ligation.
Adult urological special interests include:
- Stone disease including endoscopic and percutaneous lasertripsy
- Endoscopic management of bladder outlet obstruction (TURP)
Rob is available for case discussion or telephone advice. He is also available for education sessions on request. Please call the rooms for contact details.
Click here for a list of Paediatric Procedures
Click here for a list of Adult Procedures